Thank you for caring enough to visit this page and learn more about how we will monitor our content and how you can best support your child’s journey as a Daisy Button Believer. Here are a few common questions we get from parents:
How do I know it will be safe for my kids?
We are parents ourselves. We get how scary the internet can be. It moves fast and you can often feel powerless to stop or control the incoming images, feeds, supposed news and influence it has on our kids. Especially when you add in the idea of social media and the unpredictability that can come with that. WE GUARANTEE Daisy Button Believes will be a safe place for your kids to explore their dreams. It will be appropriate for the maturity and social responsibility of kids ages 8-12. There will be a zero tolerance policy for bad language, bullying or name calling of any kind, personal imagery or any content relating to decision you as parents deserve the right to be a part of in your own home.
Will you be following government guidelines?
Yes, all policies relating to COPPA, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Rule ("COPPA") will be followed completely, you can learn more about them and the precautions we have taken by clicking here:
How can I best help my child be successful with their idea?
Here are a few key things you can do:
- Believe in them the same way we do and their friends here will. Tell them THAT!
- Ask them for updates as they move along the process.
- Let them know if there is an area in their project you have specific skills in that you can help.
- Do not do the work for them.
- Help them connect with others in your local area that can help them. Click here for our research page that may help:
- Talk to them about their schedule and the time they want to use to work on their project, help them prioritize school, activities and family commitments while working on their idea.
- Keep them healthy!
- Daisy always recommends frequent hugs and telling them daily “I love you and I believe in you”
Have another question?
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you shortly with an answer! Thank you for your interest in Daisy Button Believes, kids changing the world one dream at a time!